Monday, August 21, 2006

The Firm

Yeah, well, I tried The Firm Super Cardio Mix DVD, and it required entirely too much modification to be a useful addition to my program. Whew! I may never be in good enough shape to do this one.

I followed it with Kathy Smith's Lift Weights to Lose Weight DVD. This was the 2nd time I've used it. I did not complete the abs routine but was able to do the upper and lower body routines using 2- and 3-lb. weights. I've found a bench here that I can use, so I follow the program as she does it. This will be a regular part of my MWF weight work.

We had a nice 22-minute 1-mile walk before bed.

I skipped breakfast. Lunch: tuna, sweet pickle, pita bread with dipping oil and banana. Supper: Spinach Canneloni and coffee. I had water and Sugar Smacks with both meals.

I stopped in at the DVD store tonight looking for exercise videos and found one on bellydancing. Hmmm... Wonder how silly I'd look doing bellydancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment