Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Play Solitaire Scrabble Online

They've turned traditional Scrabble into a free online solitaire version. You can play it here.

update:
The comment by Anonymous below posted on 4/17/2010 brings my attention to the fact that this is now a dead link. Not surprising on a link from a post that's almost 3 years old, but a quick google search turns up the successor game Lexulous, which is also playable as a Facebook application.

Or Anonymous might prefer to curse the darkness. Either way is good with me. I never played Scrabulous and don't play Lexulous, but I do know how to do a simple google search.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:41 AM

    thanks for nothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your disappointment, but your comment is on a post that is almost 3 years old. I will make a note in the post that you found a dead link from 3 years ago. If you want to locate other dead links in my old posts, please feel free to notify me in the relevant comments, and I'll revise the post.

    "Thanks for noticing me."

    ReplyDelete