Friday, July 27, 2007

#2 Son's Favorite Movies

I asked for a list, and here it is:

1) The Last Valley
2) Kelly's Heroes
3) Lawrence of Arabia
4) Independence Day
5) The Man Who Never Was
6) House of Flying Daggers
7) The Hunt for Red October
8) Bullitt
9) Star Wars (the first film)
10) Goldfinger
11) LOTR: FOTR (Theatrical Release)
12) MirrorMask
13) The Dark Crystal
14) Secondhand Lions
15) Princess Mononoke
16) The Halloween Tree
17) My Favorite Brunette
18) The Getaway
19) Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
20) A Christmas Carol (George C. Scott)
21) Nero Wolfe: Over My Dead Body, part 1 and part 2
22) Catherine the Great
23) Ivanhoe
24) Battlestar Galactica miniseries
25) Hercule Poirot's Evil Under the Sun

I've seen all but 2 of them and like most of them. My favorite 2 from this list are The Halloween Tree and The Dark Crystal.

No comments:

Post a Comment