Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Meeting of Grey Niche

Last Tuesday night I went to my first meeting. Tonight I went to my first business meeting. There were a lot more people at this meeting than at the class meeting last week. They have a long shared history, but I guess eventually I'll "get it" and know who people are and what the issues are. I can't even picture "Gulf Wars" in my mind, and it sounds like they've all been there every year for decades. They seem to have a lot of enthusiasm. It'll probably be at least a year before I know enough about things to really have an opinion, much less think of voting on anything.

After the meeting I got a chance to talk again with Mistress Alysia, who recommended a couple of online vendors for garb for me. I may well end up with these shoes from Revival Clothing and this gown and head gear from Historic Enterprises. That would get me started, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment