Tuesday, March 24, 2009

5 Worst SF Movies of All Time

A Strange Eye explains their list of "The 5 Worst Science Fiction Movies of All Time":
5. StarCrash (1978)

4. Turkish Star Wars (Dünyayi kurtaran adam) (1982)

3. Robot Monster (1953)

2. Battlefield Earth (2000)

1. Plan 9 From Outer Space (1959)

Ones I've seen are in bold print. Starcrash, Turkish Star Wars, Robot Monster, Battlefield Earth and Plan 9 from Outer Space can all be viewed online at those links. I love it when I can watch films online.

For one of the movies they suggest:
If you feel compelled to watch this horrible movie, then definitely watch the Mystery Science Theater 3000 enhanced version of it,
but I'd much rather watch the original and provide my own snarky commentary. That's much more fun!

HT: SFSignal

No comments:

Post a Comment