Thursday, May 13, 2010

Supper at Mosa


The Daughter and I had supper on the patio of Mosa Asian Bistro. Though I took my camera and planned to take a picture, I forgot. The only other time I'd been here was for lunch before they had a patio, and The Daughter had never been. The patio had several tables, some with umbrellas, and was a pleasant place to eat.

The food was good. The Daughter ordered the white rice with green beans and mild seasoning, and that's what she got. I ordered the brown Hunan rice with medium seasoning and got white rice mild. It was good, just not what I ordered. We thought the waiter might be new.

The photo above is from the Mosa Facebook page and was taken before they added the patio, which is now to the right as you look at the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment