Thursday, November 24, 2011

Green Lantern

Green Lantern is a 2011 action film based on the comic strip character with the same name. It was fun to watch, but I didn't feel any chemistry at all between the leads and the fight training sequences were a bit lame. It left open the possibility for a sequel, but I'll be surprised if there is one.

trailer:


Moria says, "As comic-book adaptations go, Green Lantern holds up as one of the better". Salon.com has several reviews, none of which seem enthusiastic. Roger Ebert likes it better than Thor, which concerns me, as I haven't seen Thor.

2 comments:

  1. I never really cared for the Green Lantern as a comic book hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't even know about the green lantern. It has aliens, so I might've liked him if i'd known, but i missed out on comic books completely. the only thing i knew about superman i learned from tv, and batman the same way. i had a deprived childhood...

    ReplyDelete