Monday, January 07, 2013

12 Science Fiction and Fantasy Movies That Are Just Pure Nonstop Fun

io9 has a list of "12 Science Fiction and Fantasy Movies That Are Just Pure Nonstop Fun":
1. Raiders of the Lost Ark
2. Time Bandits
3. Escape from New York
4. The Princess Bride
5. Big Trouble in Little China
6. The Fifth Element
7. Galaxy Quest
8. Total Recall (original)
9. Stargate
10. The Crow
11. Lockout
12. Dredd
Ones I've seen are in bold print. My favorite on this list is The Fifth Element, but I agree that they -ones I've seen, of course- are all fun.

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen the new Total Recall? I thought it was fun to watch but the story wasn't as coherent as the original.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i haven't seen that yet, but i want to. i'll pick it up used sometime. "fun to watch" is good enough for me :)

      i understand the desire to re-make movies, but i wish they'd come up with new ideas instead.

      Delete