Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sheffield Antique Mall


Sheffield Antique Mall is out in Collierville, a suburb of Memphis, TN. I had never been to this antique mall before but wanted to check it out to see if it could take the place of the sadly demolished BoJo's in my heart. Alas, no. It's a fine place, but as big as it is it's missing a touch I can't describe -that Je ne sais quois that Bojo's had aplenty.


The picture above is a view from the entrance. The place really is huge.


I tried on a hat in the booth pictured above. Sweet hat, but more than I was ready to pay.

4 comments:

  1. We have several of these type flea market slash antique malls around here. One we particularly like is Jamies in Elyria it is half inside and half outside. Probably close to 2 acres of vendors outside the outside is only open 2 days a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these places. Pity the hat was overpriced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I could easily get lost in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bob, some of the ones around here have outdoor sections, but with our little patio it's best if i avoid that temptation lol

    tbm, the hat was $39, which was probably only overpriced for me ;)

    viktoria, i sometimes do get turned around in the antique malls i'm unfamiliar with, but this one is set up with clear lines and square corners and i could keep an easy stick-to-the-right plan and see everything. they kept me straight

    ReplyDelete