Sunday, May 05, 2013

8 Essential Dinosaur Movies

Tor.com has a list of 8 Essential Dinosaur Movies:
Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend (1985)
Godzilla (1954)
One Million Years B.C.
The Land Before Time (1988)
The Lost World (1925)
The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms (1953)
King Kong (1933)
Jurassic Park (1993)
I've seen all but Baby, and chances are that boat has sailed. There are so many movies I haven't seen, I don't foresee adding that one to my list to see. One Million Years B.C. made a huge impression on me as a child. It's such a fun film.

HT: SF Signal

2 comments:

  1. I've seen the ones you have listed only I think I saw a version of the Lost World from the late fifties or sixties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there was a 1960 version that had claude rains in it. you can't go wrong with claude rains.

    ReplyDelete