Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Another List of Must-See SFF Films

The Mary Sue has a list of "13 INDEPENDENT SCI-FI/FANTASY MOVIES YOU NEED TO WATCH":
ATTACK THE BLOCK
THE FALL
PRIMER
SUNSHINE
IRON SKY
MOON
BYZANTIUM
ANOTHER EARTH AND SOUND OF MY VOICE
SAFETY NOT GUARANTEED
LA JETÉE
THE SECRET OF KELLS
CUBE
I've seen 7 of the 13. I liked The Fall, Primer, Iron Sky, Moon, La Jette and Cube, but Sunshine had me beating my head against the wall before it was done. I'll keep the others in mind as I'm browsing the racks at Spin Street.

HT: SF Signal

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:51 AM

    Wow, what a peasant: I'm 0 for 13!
    --A Pal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, to be honest, they're not exactly well-known blockbusters. i've heard of most of them only because i actively look for this kind of thing.

      i bet you'd like "the fall" and "iron sky", and you need to see "moon" if only so you can experience one of the biggest plot holes in the history of film.

      Delete