Wednesday, April 02, 2014

A Man, a Horse, a Gun

A Man, a Horse, a Gun is a 1967 spaghetti western. Oh, I do hope I never run out of spaghetti westerns! This one stars Tony Anthony in the 2nd of the 4 Stranger movies. Dan Vadis, Marco Guglielmi and Ettore Manni are also in this film. The score is by Stelvio Cipriani and adds a lot to the watching of the movie. I'm unfamiliar with this series, but after seeing this one I'll be looking for all of them.

via youtube:


Spaghetti-Western.net calls it "an enjoyable story of greed, double cross and violence presented with odd humour and taciturn dialogues."

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had time to view this western. As soon as my April daily posts are through, I'll be back to see this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm getting such a kick out of the spaghetti westerns lol

      Delete
  2. I just watched a documentary on Henry Fonda and it discussed spaghetti westerns and how Ford hooked up with one of the better directors later in life and now for the life of me I can't remember the director's name or the movie. Seriously, it was only two weeks ago, why can't I remember

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. was it sergio leone's once upon a time in the west? fonda plays a bad guy in that one.

      Delete